Corvelle consultants lead the development of pipeline business process diagrams and descriptions in collaboration with your oil and gas producer staff.
The business process diagrams and descriptions are useful to:
- Build a shared understanding of how pipeline operations are performed and expected to be performed.
- Identify business processes for improvement to reduce risk, improve compliance, and decrease operating costs.
Corvelle uses an economical, collaborative approach to develop business process diagrams and descriptions at oil and gas producers.
The example business process diagram below illustrates part of the pipeline risk assessment process for one oil and gas producer. Corvelle clients find diagrams like this useful to:
- Quickly understand gaps and overlaps in the current pipeline business processes.
- Easily drive toward clarity in roles and responsibilities.
- Achieve consensus on how pipeline business processes will be performed.