Corvelle consultants conduct a low-effort pipeline Safety and Loss Management System (SLMS) self-assessment in collaboration with oil and gas producer staff.
The pipeline SLMS self-assessment clearly shows where your SLMS is functioning well and where your SLMS has gaps.
The pipeline SLMS self-assessment is useful to:
- Understanding the state of your SLMS and your pipeline risks.
- Planning improvements for your pipeline SLMS.
- Pinpointing your SLMS noncompliance issues.
- Confidently responding to an AER query about your pipeline SLMS.
Corvelle has developed a simple, fast, economical approach to confirm the risk and compliance of your pipeline SLMS and to identify gaps that may need attention. The conclusions of the Corvelle pipeline SLMS self-assessment are summarized numerically:
- For easy communication with operations staff and management.
- To support trend line charting.
- To avoid subjective judgments about the state of pipeline operations.
The example table below summarizes the conclusions of the Corvelle pipeline SLMS self-assessment. Corvelle clients find this one-page report useful to:
- Quickly understand the current pipeline status comprehensively.
- Measure improvement in pipeline processes.
- Drive pipeline continuous improvement priorities.